Things U Need 2 Know
1. All persons who enter the facility whether jumpers or non-jumpers MUST have a waiver on file. For those under 18 years of age, your legal guardian must complete the waiver for you.
2. All guests & jumpers must watch the safety video to ensure all park rules are understood. The video is available to watch in our lobby at the waiver desks. In addition, all ATTENTION and WARNING signs should be read and understood as well
3. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult & can NOT be dropped off & left at the park alone
4. Outside food or beverages can NOT be brought into the facility. We sell concessions at the desk including coffee, tea & hot chocolate
5. Trampoline grip socks must be worn by all jumpers as they are designed to prevent slipping on the trampolines. They are available for purchase at our front counter & are re-usable.
6. NO BARE FEET ALLOWED ANYWHERE IN THE PARK
7. Jump LA has several areas for Tiny Tot Jumpers under 46″ who must be supervised by an adult at all times. Under 1 year of age is free, all other children pay jump rate for park entry
8. All sales final including on-line purchases & party packages.