Bounce ‘n Books
Here’s how it works:
- Register your child in the online curriculum with your local school board
- Sign up for our weekly camp where your child/children can complete their online learning under the supervision of an Academic Aide. What a unique experience!
We provide academic aides for their online schooling for 5 hours each day, supervision, socialization, arts, physical fitness, study time & reading time in a safe controlled environment.
$225 weekly for each child
Monday to Thursday 10 AM to 4 PM
Friday 10 AM to 1 PM
Camps will run during school breaks but will have a different format
The Academic Aides ensure the campers are doing their school work during learning time & they will supervise the social, art & physical fitness time at the park.
Jump LA provides an environment to assist your camper with the online schooling provided to them. Jump LA will be assisting the camper to follow their curriculum schedule, provide socialization in small groups & including art, play & fitness to improve mental and physical well-being. Class sizes will have a maximum capacity of 20 students which will meet the 2m / 6ft social distancing requirement. All students will be required to wear a mask (*all masks must be supplied by the camper/parent) with the exemption of participating in physical activities. There will be 5 hours a day with an Academic Aide. Much like a classroom education, the parent is responsible for grades & acknowledges that the child may require additional parental help in the evenings and weekends. If desired, you may request additional time with the Academic Aide for an additional charge.
Are You Ready To Start?
- READ ALL FAQ’s. If you have further questions, Email Our Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-942-7665
- Camp must be paid for in full at time of registration. Camp fees are non-refundable
- All campers must supply all of their school supplies such as laptops, tablets, paper, pens, etc.
- All campers are responsible to bring their own lunch & beverages for the day
- Lockers will be provided for all campers & campers must bring their own lock
- Campers must wear masks as per the City of Lethbridge bylaw & in the park required areas
- Campers must be respectful & obey all park rules or they will be asked to leave
- There is a zero tolerance for any drugs, alcohol, smoking in or on the premises
- Arrangements can be made to extend they stay until 5 PM with an additional cost
- All campers will receive a free pair of Footie Hoodies (jump socks) that they will need to participate on the trampolines
- All required forms, available below must be completed and received no later than the Saturday before the registered camp begins.